berlin fashion internships
internships in berlin
- Internships in Berlin
If you’re a student or recent graduate, look into internships opportunities at the following organizations:
- Berlin based fashion companies like Andreas Murkudis and Alexander McQueen. If you want to work with handbags or accessories, take a look at brands like Anya Hindmarch and Chanel.
- Fashion houses located elsewhere in Germany such as Hugo Boss and Escada. These companies often send interns abroad for short periods of time. A lot of these internships are paid and provide experience for those who have already graduated from university but have not yet found the job they want permanently yet. This can be a great way to meet people within the industry while earning some money on top of it!
fashion internships in berlin
Fashion internships in Berlin
Berlin is a city of many cultures, and it’s also a hub for fashion. If you are interested in working in the fashion industry, but don’t have any experience yet—or even an idea of what type of job you want to do—Berlin might be the place for you! The city is home to major international companies like Chanel and Burberry, as well as emerging designers who are gaining attention worldwide. With so many opportunities for aspiring fashionistas, here are some tips on how to find your dream internship:
fashion internships abroad
When it comes to internships abroad, Berlin offers a unique experience. The city is known for its vibrant culture, creative energy and history. Berlin has been a hotspot for international fashion companies since the end of World War II with many famous designers such as Karl Lagerfeld, Wolfgang Joop, Michael Michalsky and Jil Sander having offices here.
Berlin’s fashion industry boasts that over 11% of all German designers are based here which means you will find numerous fashion houses and brands in this city alone!
If you want to work in the heart of Europe’s capital city then be sure to check out our guide on how to get an internship in berlin!
berlin fashion week 2019
Berlin Fashion Week is a twice-a-year, four-day event that takes place in October and January. During this time, designers show their collections to buyers and press who have come from all over the world. The majority of attendees at Berlin Fashion Week are from Germany but there also tends to be an international crowd as well.
Berlin Fashion Week 2020 will take place from January 11nd – 15th 2020 with the official opening ceremony happening on Wednesday January 11th at 6:30pm local time!
fashion design internships berlin
- Job description:
- Assist with the design and execution of fashion shows that promote both established and up-and-coming designers.
- Work closely with the marketing team to organize promotional events, such as parties, store openings and other high-profile gatherings.
- Develop relationships with local press outlets, bloggers and other members of the fashion community in order to help increase awareness of your brand or organization’s work.
paid fashion internships berlin
You’re looking for paid fashion internships Berlin, but you’re not sure where to start looking. There are many factors to consider when deciding whether or not a paid internship is right for you, such as your schedule and how much time you can dedicate to working while you’re in Berlin.
If you work full-time, it may be difficult to find an unpaid fashion internship. Paid internships are more desirable because they allow interns with full-time jobs the opportunity to explore their passions at the same time as earning money. Unpaid internships don’t guarantee any financial compensation at all and often require more time commitments than most people have available during their regular schedules.
The amount of time an intern spends working depends on their own personal preferences; however, there are certain legal requirements that must be met in order for your internship experience to be considered legitimate and therefore eligible for tax deductions upon completion (i.e., if a company expects interns who work full days).
You can get great experience by interning in Berlin.
Internships in Berlin can be a great way to get career experience and make connections. There are lots of unpaid internships in Berlin, so if you don’t have the money to pay for your own internship, this is an option. But there are also paid internships available as well.
There are many different kinds of careers that offer opportunities for interns in Berlin, including fashion design and production as well as advertising and marketing roles. You may want to apply for an internship at one of these companies or agencies:
- Hugo Boss
- Ralph Lauren