best marketing internships
360i is a Chicago-based agency with offices in New York and San Francisco. The company’s mission is to “make brands matter,” and they do so through offering strategic planning, advertising and digital marketing services. They work with some of the biggest brands in the world including Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsoft.
On a typical day at 360i you might:
- Write strategies for clients that make them stand out from their competitors
- Help develop effective social media campaigns across platforms like Facebook or Twitter
- Create ad copy that resonates with consumers
2. Naked Lime Marketing
Naked Lime Marketing is an automotive marketing company based in Cincinnati, OH. They hire interns in the summer and fall and offer paid, full-time positions to qualified candidates. Internships at Naked Lime can be found in the following areas:
- Marketing (digital, social media)
- Sales (external/internal)
- Analytics & Data Science
3. A&E Networks
A&E Networks is one of the leading content producers in the world. A&E’s portfolio includes A&E, Lifetime, History, FYI, H2, Bio, HISTORY en Espanol and Crime & Investigation Network.
There are a number of positions available for interns who want to get their foot in the door at this company. You can apply for marketing internships or social media internships among other opportunities. If you are interested in working on productions with your marketing or social media experience then this may be a good fit for you!
You can apply for this internship if you’re a college student or recent graduate, and you have an interest in digital marketing and analytics. The program will be especially useful if you are interested in the intersection of search engine optimization and content creation.
The Adknowledge internship offers candidates several benefits, including:
- An opportunity to build relationships with industry leaders who have worked at Google, Facebook, and Microsoft.
- A chance to gain experience working on real-world projects related to SEO and paid search advertising campaigns—and present them at industry conferences such as SMX Advanced or Search Marketing Expo West.
- A chance to work directly with senior level managers who have had considerable success in their careers (including one manager who started his own company).
ADP is a global provider of cloud-based human capital management solutions. Their internships are highly competitive, and they offer internships to both undergraduate and graduate students. ADP internships are offered in a variety of locations including New York City, Chicago and Atlanta.
- They have over 1,000 employees worldwide with offices in the United States, Canada, Europe & Asia Pacific regions. If you’re looking for an internship where you’ll gain real world experience working for a large corporation then this could be the opportunity for you!
6. American Greetings
American Greetings is a company that offers greeting cards and other products. It is based in Ohio, and it was founded in 1914 by Arthur Meeker as The American Greeting Card Company. It has several offices across the country, including one on its headquarters campus in Westlake, Ohio.
The internship program at American Greetings takes place over three months from early June to early September every year. You’ll be given tasks like researching new trends in the greeting card industry; writing articles for the company’s blog; learning about social media marketing; creating presentations for clients; attending events such as conferences or trade shows where you can meet industry professionals who can advise you on your career path when you graduate from college; helping coordinate charity fundraisers for children’s hospitals; working with their advertising team to develop ad campaigns that run online or on television/radio stations (which could lead to an opportunity as an employee after graduation).
7. American Heart Association
American Heart Association is a nonprofit organization that aims to promote heart health and disease prevention. Interns at American Heart Association will learn about social media marketing, community outreach and engagement, public relations, cause marketing and communications planning.
The internships are unpaid but the organization does give out stipends to cover costs of living in their major cities (Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth or Atlanta). You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with staff members on projects that support the association’s mission of saving lives from cardiovascular disease.
8. American Marketing Association (AMA)
The American Marketing Association (AMA) is an international organization for marketing professionals that aims to advance the discipline of marketing through research, education and thought leadership as well as service to its members.
AMA interns have the opportunity to work on projects that relate directly to their interests and strengths. Interns can work on AMA’s flagship publication, Marketing News or create a new project from scratch with guidance from an experienced staff member. The experience offers the chance to develop skills such as public speaking and writing, while also being able to dive deep into your area of interest and learn more about it than you ever imagined possible!
9. Amway Team MonaVie
Amway Team MonaVie
When it comes to marketing internships, Amway Team MonaVie is one of the biggest names around. This company has been in business since 1984 and is known for its ability to build strong relationships between customers and distributors. The company offers an internship program that gives students an opportunity to learn how to sell health products while building a foundation for their own personal brand.
The internship position requires a minimum commitment of three months, but you can extend it up until six months if needed (though this will require further approval from your supervisor). If you’re interested in learning more about what it takes to join this team, check out their website for details on how you can apply!
10. Apple, Inc.
The 10 most popular companies for marketers to intern for, according to Glassdoor, are:
- Apple, Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation
- Cisco Systems Inc
- Chevron Corporation
- Salesforce 6. Intel Corporation 7 , 8 , 9 1 ! ! ! ! . . . . . . . .
these are some of the best marketing internships out there
The summer is a great time to take on an internship, and with the right skills and knowledge, it can be the perfect way to get ahead in your career.
Here are some of the best marketing internships out there:
- [Marketing Coordinator Intern] – this internship is offered by a company called Agency One. The company specializes in digital advertising, which means that you’ll get hands-on experience with various types of advertising campaigns—like banner ads and other online ads. The company also offers training sessions so that you can learn more about social media advertising, email marketing and mobile marketing.
- [Marketing Internship] – this internship is available through a startup called Vistaprint that provides custom printing services for businesses around the world. As an intern at Vistaprint, your duties may include creating promotional materials such as business cards or brochures; managing email newsletters; or helping customers place orders online (if they don’t want to order over the phone).