Bright network virtual internship
What is the Bright Network?
Here is what you can do with Bright Network:
- Get ahead of the competition when applying for top graduate schemes and internships. That’s because many employers use Bright Network to find top students and graduates, so by joining the network you get your CV and profile in front of them.
- Get help from professionals through our virtual events, Q&As, webinars and more.
- Be promoted to employers through our editorial content and social media channels, which are followed by over 100k students.
Benefits of joining Bright Network
Bright Network brings the following opportunities to its members:
- The chance to join for free. Bright Network offers a ton of content and opportunities for free. If you’re not a member, you can still access some careers advice articles and other career-related information on the site, but if you want full access to internships, graduate jobs and recruitment events across all sectors, student membership is required.
- Access more than 10,000 internships, graduate jobs and training contracts. As a member of Bright Network, you’ll be able to apply for internships in any sector with top companies like PwC, HSBC or Microsoft UK through their website. The network also has graduate roles available with employers like P&G and EY.
- Learn how to get hired with an internship guide. This guide will give you advice on how to craft your CV and cover letter so that it lands in the yes pile instead of the bin. There’s also tips on how to perform well in interviews—and with over 9/10 graduates landing a job or promotion as a result of using Bright Network’s services (89%), this is definitely worth reading!
What’s involved in the Bright Network virtual internship?
You’ll carry out a series of tasks based on your chosen role, including:
- Answering a client brief and conducting research
- Preparing and delivering a presentation
- Creating an insight report
- Uploading documents to Bright Network’s website.
How do I find out more?
Candidates with a Bright Network account can sign up to the Virtual Internship here. If you’re not yet registered with Bright Network, you can find out more about our Virtual Internship here.
If you’re interested in finding out more information on how we help students secure internships, check out our guide to internships here. Alternatively, if you have any questions about Bright Network or our Virtual Internship then feel free to get in touch with a member of the team at email@example.com or connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook!
Let us know what you think and keep an eye out for our challenge!
If you’ve got any thoughts or opinions on the Bright Network after watching this video, let us know in the comments below!
And if you haven’t already, be sure to join our free community where you can access plenty of expert advice, exclusive content, and opportunities for networking and internships.
You can also follow us on social media @brightnetworkHQ. Share this post with your friends who might like to learn more about a Bright Network virtual internship!
Keep an eye out for the Bright Network virtual internship challenge: we’ll be sharing it with all members soon!