business finance internships
Bank of America
Bank of America has an internship program for college students who want to learn about business finance. The internship is in the summer between your junior and senior years and lasts 10 weeks. You can apply online, but don’t wait too long to submit your application because it will close when classes begin at most colleges.
The Bank of America Business Finance Internship helps prepare students for careers in banking and personal financial services while they gain valuable experience working with professionals on large-scale projects that require advanced expertise in accounting, auditing, investment management, corporate finance and economics.
Citi has a number of internship opportunities in London, New York and Hong Kong, including their Women’s Leadership Internship Program.
Citi is one of the largest banks in the world with over 200 million customers worldwide. Its corporate finance and investment banking programs are highly regarded by students looking for internships and full-time positions after graduation.
Goldman Sachs is a global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial products and services to its clients. More than 34,000 full-time employees work at the company’s offices in more than 100 cities around the world.
The company offers internships with varying start dates throughout the year. Interns can expect to be assigned projects related to their area of study and career goals, while also being invited to participate in various events such as leadership development workshops.
Interns interested in working for Goldman Sachs should be prepared for challenging positions where they will learn valuable skills for their future career paths or studies.
J.P. Morgan offers internships in business finance for college students and recent graduates. Internships are available for both undergraduate and graduate-level students; the program is open to candidates who have completed their freshman year through those who are currently completing their graduate studies.
JPMorgan Chase & Co is a global financial services firm with headquarters in New York City that provides banking, investment banking, asset management and private equity products to corporations and governments worldwide. In 2018, it had total assets of $2 trillion and net income of $28 billion dollars while employing more than 240,000 people around the world (as cited on JPMC’s website).
- What is Morgan Stanley?
Morgan Stanley is a global leader in financial services, providing a wide range of investment banking, securities and investment management products and services to a broad base of institutional and individual clients. It has offices in more than 43 countries and employs approximately 55,000 people worldwide around the world.
- Why would you want an internship at Morgan Stanley?
The opportunity for interns to gain exposure across the organization by working on various projects with different teams and partners within the bank will enable them to build their career skillsets and help them progress faster when they join as full-time employees or associates after graduation. In addition, interns will be able to learn valuable skills from senior colleagues through coaching sessions as well as from peers through learning from each other during team meetings/presentations etc…
Business Finance Internships
Applicants should have a minimum of junior standing, and must be majoring in finance or accounting. Students interested in this internship should send their resume to [email protected] by March 31, 2019.
- Expect to work 40 hours per week during the summer months (May–July). Students will perform financial analysis and audit functions for Wells Fargo.
- In addition to working alongside other interns on team projects, you’ll visit a variety of departments within your division as well as attend different meetings with senior staff members throughout the organization to gain insight into how various departments operate and what they do day-to-day. While there are no guaranteed outcomes or job offers at the end of your internship, if you’re looking for an opportunity that will help advance your career path without requiring years of experience under your belt (or if you’re just starting out), this is an excellent choice!
These companies offer internships in business finance.
These companies offer internships in business finance:
- The Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Internship Program
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Internship Program
- Barclays Investment Banking Internship Program (Summer)