Danone is a multinational company that provides food and beverage products for consumers around the world. Danone has been in business since 1964, and its headquarters are located in Paris, France.
Danone also has regional offices around the world to help support their global operations. Internships at Danone are available in six different locations: Belgium, Israel, Spain, France, The Netherlands and United States.
Danone offers internships for students pursuing degree programs related to marketing or engineering fields of study only; however you may need some experience before applying for an internship program at Danone because it can be competitive depending on your location/country of residence and field of study being applied for.
danone internships jobs
Danone is a major multinational food company headquartered in France. It was founded by Isaac Carasso in the 1930s and produces dairy products, bottled water and fruit juices worldwide. Danone has over 70,000 employees worldwide who work for the company in more than 130 countries across five continents.
The company provides its workforce with a range of jobs that are suitable for students at all levels of study:
- Internships (usually three months long) provide an opportunity to get involved in one of many departments within Danone’s global operations. The internship is designed to allow graduates to gain hands-on experience working on projects within an international environment that could be used as part of your CV when applying for future jobs
- Graduate programs give recent graduates their first step into Danone’s business world by providing them with training via classroom learning or online courses followed by practical work placements within different departments
danone internships 2019
Danone offers internships in many countries and for a variety of positions. Internships last 3-6 months, with salaries depending on the country, and interns are eligible to apply for full-time jobs after their internship ends. Interns are mentored by a manager who will help them develop their skills while working on projects related to the company’s core business areas.
danone summer internship
- What you can expect during a danone internship
- What you can achieve
- What you can learn
- What you can do
- What you can be
- What you can become
danone graduate program
The Danone Graduate Program is an exciting opportunity for graduates to come join our team as a Brand Manager. You will be part of the team that develops and markets our most iconic brands around the world. Since your role will be to lead our business performance, you will get the chance to develop your strategic skills by working in one of four different projects:
- Strategic Innovation Project – where you will have ownership over an innovation project
- Marketing & Distribution Capabilities – where you’ll manage a marketing campaign or distribution strategy
- Global Growth Project (a new leadership rotation program) – where you’ll be based in one of our growth markets and work with local senior leaders on developing strategies relevant to their country and region
- Corporate responsibility (CSR) project – where CSRs are key decision makers within the company
danone marketing internship
What is Danone Marketing Internship?
Marketing internships are a great way to gain practical experience in your field of study. You’ll work on real projects with a team of professionals, gaining valuable skills and an understanding of the nitty-gritty details that will help you succeed in your career. Danone has several marketing internship positions available, including:
- Associate Marketing Manager (1 year)
- Marketing Intern (3 months)
To apply for an internship at Danone, you need to be enrolled as a student or recent graduate from an accredited university or college with a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4-point scale (B+ average). The company prefers candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree within one year before applying for any internships; however, they will consider applications from candidates with master’s degrees if they possess exceptional experience and skillsets that align well with their needs at the time of application.
danone engineering internship
Danone’s Engineering internship program is designed to help you gain valuable technical skills and work experience in a variety of challenging projects, while earning competitive salary. You will have the opportunity to work with some of Danone’s leading engineers as well as cross-functional teams working on critical technology issues.
danone intern interview questions
To help you prepare, here are some common questions that Danone might ask you in an interview:
Tell me about yourself.
Why do you want to work for Danone?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
learn about the opportunities at danone
At Danone, we are looking for the best talent to help us grow. Our internship program provides an opportunity to learn about our company and business operations. We offer internships in all areas of our business, including sales, marketing and brand management as well as supply chain logistics and quality assurance. Internship opportunities are available in France, Belgium & Luxembourg; Germany & Austria; Hungary; Czech Republic; Romania & Bulgaria; Poland; Russia & Ukraine (Russia) or China (Shanghai).