designer brand internships
The brand has a program called the “Internship Experience,” which is open to students with at least a 3.0 GPA and offers both paid and unpaid positions. The company says it wants interns who are “creative, driven and passionate about their field of study.”
Gucci is a luxury brand with a rich history dating back to 1921. It was founded by Guccio Gucci and has since become one of the world’s most iconic fashion houses, having created some of fashion’s most famous bags and shoes.
Gucci offers internships in many different areas including:
- Marketing & Communications
- Fashion Design
- Art Direction & Production Styling
- Product Development & Innovation
- Dsquared2 is a Canadian brand owned by twin brothers Dan and Dean Caten.
- The company is popular in Europe and Asia, but its edgy, urban style has also found a strong following in the United States.
- The brand’s reputation was built on bold prints and graphics, with an emphasis on streetwear that includes denim jeans, jackets and sneakers.
Marc Jacobs is one of the most successful fashion designers in the United States. The company has expanded to include brands such as Marc by Marc Jacobs, Marc by Marc Jacobs diffusion line and Louis Vuitton’s LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton luxury brand. The company designs clothing, accessories, jewellery and perfumes.
The best way to prepare for an interview with the company is by researching their website or visiting their stores. You should also pay attention to what they are known for and how they market themselves on social media platforms such as Instagram or Twitter since this will show off some insight into who they are as well as what kind of culture there might be at the office when you get hired!
You can expect about 12 weeks long internship (with some exceptions) where you will work closely with others within marketing teams that deal specifically with either digital media advertising campaigns or traditional print advertisements including catalogues mailed out directly from headquarters’ mailing address itself instead of Amazon Prime delivery services available today.”
Internships at Michael Kors are a great way to learn about the fashion industry. In addition to working with a number of different departments, you’ll also have the opportunity to gain experience in some of their global locations. Internships are available in New York City and London, as well as Milan.
Interns will receive a competitive salary and benefits package that includes commuter benefits, medical insurance and 401(k).
Ralph Lauren is an iconic American brand, designing and marketing high-quality men’s, women’s, and children’s apparel. The company also sells home furnishings, accessories and fragrances.
The fashion house has been listed on the New York Stock Exchange since 1986; it began as a small line of ties but today produces everything from underwear to menswear to wedding dresses. With over 300 stores worldwide and over 8,000 stores that carry its products in department stores such as Harrods or Neiman Marcus in the US alone (according to Forbes), Ralph Lauren is one of the world’s most recognized brands.
Versace was founded by Gianni Versace in 1978. The fashion company produces haute couture, ready-to-wear, leather accessories, shoes, watches, jewelry, perfumes and home furnishings. In 1989 the Versus line was introduced for younger consumers who wanted the same high quality materials but at a more affordable price point.
Versace is based in Milan but has offices all over the world including London; New York City; Paris; Moscow; Rome; Seoul; Hong Kong and others.
- Location: Milan, Italy
- Internship types: Fashion design internships, menswear and womenswear design internships
- How to apply: Send a cover letter and résumé with references to email@example.com. Include “Internship” in the subject line. You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of applying that outlines next steps for the application process. All applicants must be currently enrolled in college or university at the time of application, with a 3.2 GPA or above (on scale of 4).
- What you should expect from an internship at Zegna: The program is designed to give students first-hand experience working within the fashion industry; this includes learning about everything from patternmaking and fabric selection to retail sales techniques and marketing strategies. You’ll get hands-on experience working closely with designers while developing your own creative abilities through projects like designing your own lookbook or creating your own collection using Zegna fabrics as inspiration. There are also opportunities for gaining international experience by visiting Zegna boutiques abroad during certain parts of the year—ask about these when you’re interviewing!
If you’re interested in fashion, designer brand internships are a great option.
- If you’re interested in fashion, designer brand internships are a great option.
- You will learn the ins and outs of the fashion industry.
- You will get a chance to work with talented people.
- You will get a chance to work with high-profile clients.