Warner Brothers Internship
This internship offers an unparalleled opportunity for budding entertainment executives to gain hands-on experience in a real-world work environment. You will learn how to manage the day-to-day operations of a major studio, including:
- allocating resources, developing new projects, and negotiating with talent agents
- managing budgets and financials for film production companies
- and much more!
If you’re looking to get your foot in the door of the entertainment industry, Marvel’s internship program is a great way to do it. Marvel offers internships in both Los Angeles and Burbank, CA. Interns work with writers, editors and other members of the creative team on projects such as copy editing scripts and script coverage. They also conduct research for story pitches and pitch ideas for new comic books or graphic novels (which can be turned into movies).
Disney is a name that everyone knows. It’s one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world, responsible for creating some of the most iconic pieces of art and entertainment. Interning at Disney can be an amazing experience for anyone who wants to get their foot in the door of Hollywood or simply enjoy what it’s like working as part of a team that creates such great content.
The internship takes place over three months and involves working alongside some pretty talented people. You’ll have plenty to do, but you’ll also get to learn from those around you too! The application process is pretty straightforward: just apply online before April 30th, 2019 if you’re interested! If chosen, all travel costs will be covered by Disney so don’t worry about paying anything up front.
If this sounds like something your interested in then check out all these great benefits: You’ll learn valuable skills while working with other interns who are also looking towards careers within film/TV production fields; You’ll have access to exclusive screenings which means an opportunity meet industry professionals; There will be opportunities available through social media channels where interns can share experiences from their time spent at Walt Disney Studios Park Paris (France)
Nickelodeon is a global entertainment company that produces and distributes animated programming around the world. As one of the oldest children’s networks in existence, Nickelodeon has been producing award-winning content for over 30 years.
The internship provides an opportunity to gain real-world experience by working on exciting projects with talented professionals at Nickelodeon Animation Studios in Burbank, California or Orlando Florida. You will be exposed to everything from concept development and art direction to storyboarding, character design and 3D animation production.
Requirements: Bachelor degree required; 2–4 years of professional experience preferred; 3D modeling skills a plus; must have a demonstrated interest in kids’ entertainment
What does the internship involve?
The Netflix Internship is designed to give you direct experience working on projects that will help shape the future of entertainment. You’ll work with a team of talented engineers, designers and product managers to deliver new features and services.
How do I apply for a Netflix internship?
To apply please send us an email at email@example.com with your resume attached in PDF or plain text format (no Word). Make sure to also include: 1) your current level/classification (undergraduate student, graduate student), 2) whether you are currently enrolled in school or not—and if not please tell us why
Comedy Central Internship
Comedy Central Internship
- Full Details: The Comedy Central internship program offers an opportunity to work on the most popular shows on cable television, including South Park and The Daily Show. Participants will be working with some of the most talented writers, producers and editors in comedy. Through this program, interns will gain valuable experience in a fun environment while gaining exposure to many different aspects of television production.
- What You’ll Learn: Through this internship you will learn about all aspects of television production from pre-production through post-production. This includes shooting video footage for news segments and editing clips together into stories for use on air or online. You will also assist with research for upcoming episodes including interviewing potential guests or researching current events related to the show’s topics. Other duties may include assisting the talent in preparing their material before going on air or providing support at live tapings (when possible).
- How To Apply: Email your resume along with your answers to these four questions: “What is your favorite TV series from childhood?”; “If you were given a chance to write an episode of any current scripted show which one would it be?”; “When was the last time you laughed so hard that there were tears streaming down your face? (And if possible please include a video link!)”; “What’s something creepy/weird/crazy/funny that happened recently?”
Jim Henson Company Internship
The Jim Henson Company Internship is for college students interested in writing and creative work. You must be able to work in the United States, be enrolled full-time at a school, and be available to work 20 hours per week.
You must also have strong writing skills. The internship offers an opportunity to contribute your voice to our core storytelling platforms across all channels including: television, film & digital content creation; publishing; live events; theme parks & consumer products; archives management.
These internships can help you achieve your dreams of a career in entertainment
These internships can help you achieve your dreams of a career in entertainment.
But be warned: You won’t succeed overnight, and it takes hard work to get good results.
There’s no doubt that the more experience you have in your chosen field, the more you’ll learn about it. But without hard work, you won’t get anywhere!