uk design internships
Fashion & Textiles Internships in London, UK
A fashion intern is a young person who works at a fashion company for a short period of time. This can be as little as one or two months, or up to one year. Fashion interns often receive training and experience in areas such as design, marketing, sales and production.
Fashion internships are available at many different companies including tailoring houses, textile companies and media outlets. Internships with large companies may include opportunities for promotion after the internship has finished.
Interning abroad is an excellent way of learning about other cultures while also gaining valuable work experience that will help your career prospects in the future! Many countries offer fashion internships which give you an opportunity to learn more about their culture while earning money at the same time – perfect if you’re on a budget!
Textile internships are usually based around working within the textiles industry rather than just being confined within one specific field (such as design). Textile industries include clothing manufacturing businesses (e.g., factories), textiles research institutions among others so there’s plenty out there waiting for you to discover them all!
Interior Design Internships in London, UK
- History of Interior Design in London:
London’s interior design industry has a rich history and is home to some of the world’s most famous architects, designers and companies. From William Morris’s designs for the Oxford Movement (a religious movement) to David Adjaye’s work on the National Museum of African American History and Culture, London has been at the forefront of designing spaces that reflect our changing cultural trends for centuries.
- Current Trends in Interior Design in London:
In recent years, there has been increased interest from consumers in sustainable design practices due to growing concern over climate change. London’s position as a world-class hub for technology means that there are plenty of innovative solutions available here for companies looking for green solutions for their business. If you want to learn about how emerging technologies can be incorporated into your own practice then this internship could be ideal since it will give you access to some of Europe’s top innovators!
Product Design Internships in London, UK
Product design is the process of creating a new product to be sold by a business to its customers. The final result must be easy to use and visually appealing when it comes to visual appeal as well as functionality. A professional product designer has the knowledge and skills needed for this job, which includes understanding how products work, being able to research consumer preferences and trends, and knowing how materials will react with different types of environments or situations.
Product design internships are an excellent way for young people who want careers in product design learn more about what they’ll need in order to succeed once they’re ready for full time employment after graduation day comes around. Aspiring designers will find plenty of opportunities available through programs like these so long as they choose wisely when making selections based on factors such as location (i
Graphic Design Internships in London, UK
- London College of Fashion: Full-time graphic design internship at the School of Fashion.
- Calvin Klein: A full-time graphic designer position at the company’s London office.
- Burberry: A part-time internship for a fashion content producer who would work on social media, blogs and other online content marketing activities.
Photography & Film Internships in London, UK
If you’re interested in photography and film, we have some great opportunities for you!
Photography & Film Internships in London
London is a vibrant city with so much to offer. The rich culture and history make it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. If you want to get an internship related to photography or film, there are plenty of opportunities available here. You can work on location with a professional photographer capturing stunning images that will be used by magazines and newspapers worldwide. Or perhaps your interest lies more in filmmaking? In this case, we can put together an internship package that includes working on set as part of a production team or helping out behind-the-scenes as a camera operator during filming. Regardless of what interests you most about these two industries — whether it’s being involved with making movies or having your own portraits taken — there are many ways for interns like yourself to gain valuable experience working for leading companies within their respective fields without needing any formal qualifications beforehand!
Fine Art & Fine Arts Internships in London, UK
An internship at a fine art gallery can provide you with the opportunity to develop your skills as an artist, curator and public relations professional. As an intern, you will work alongside professional staff in order to gain valuable insights into how a gallery operates and is run. You will gain hands-on experience in helping organize exhibitions, curating shows, writing press releases and social media posts for upcoming events as well as drafting proposals for new projects.
- Working with Artists: As an intern at a contemporary art gallery or museum, you will be expected to assist artists with their exhibition requirements including installation guidance; sourcing props and materials; researching copyright permissions; proofreading text documents etc. On occasion you may also be asked to help prepare work for transport or move it around the gallery space during opening hours (if applicable).
- Voluntary Work Experience Opportunities: Museums are often looking for volunteers who can take part in fundraising activities such as raffles and tombolas while supporting conservation projects by working on behind-the-scenes tasks such as painting frames or cleaning brushes.
Visual Communications Internships in London, UK
If you’re looking to work with industry leading companies that are on the cutting edge of visual communications and marketing, London is a great place to begin your internship search. There are many opportunities available in this city where you can gain valuable experience and expand your professional network. In addition, if an international internship is what you need, London is home to many companies who participate in international internships.
uk design internships
- You’ll be working with a team of designers, engineers and product managers with a shared goal of building great products.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that will drive the direction of our business.
- We’re looking for strong candidates who want to make a difference in the industry.